Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's the little things in life that count

So winter break has been amazing. Nothing but being lazy, working out, and being an awesome girlfriend. Doug has had home cooked meals since vacation started. All vegan <3. Eventually I want to live a vegan lifestyle. I have felt much better eating foods that are natural. It just feels as though you need some time to cook some good meals and not have microwavables. Someday when I have money and more time. I was talking to Doug about it and I think I want to work full time for awhile then when we have kids I want to work part time and be a sweet mom :). I read a post secret that said something along the lines of " I would rather be a housewife then a stressed college student, I would rather worry about what to cook for dinner then about exams" A part of me feels the same but I could never lose my independence. I could never fully depend on anyone. Even if this person is my 'husband'. It would make me feel inferior and I could never sink that low. I am not type of woman. I am independent and determined to make my own. I always think about how our finances would collide. I always tell Doug that I always want to spoil myself for at least 5 years before we have a kid and then i guess i have to not be selfish anymore, haha. Seriously though whats that point of all my effort and work if I will not get to enjoy it. First thing on the list, a new car. Fuck my current car, i have no idea what is wrong with it. Then go on numerous shopping sprees. Go on roadtrips up and down the west coast. Oh how i cant wait for this life. I need to think of it because i think I am losing motivation to finish or maybe i just like having no responsibilities, like now. I guess it wont be too bad this semester, 3 classes, thesis proposal, practicum, social skills group, holy shit who the fuck am i kidding this semester is going to be hectic :( Oh well like i said i need to find motivation and quick because im only about 60% ready to go back.


If I were a housewife I would wear these (heels) while cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment