A new year.
Years are flying by so fast. Life is short.
2009 has been one of the best years of my life. I graduated from college as a double major, I have the best family ever, I have the best boyfriend ever, I am getting my masters, and I am in great health. Life is beautiful right now. Plans for 2010 look great. Finishing 2 more semesters. Proposing my thesis. Spending time with my amazing boyfriend. Visit Chicago for NASP. Marie starts high school, dang. Another year and more memories to make :)
Best of 2009:
Top 5 places: Yosemite National Park, Dodge Ridge, Chukchansi Casino, The CYC, and our house :)
Top 5 people: Jan, Doug, My grandma, my mom, and my sisters :)
Top 5 artists: ... Jawbreaker, Title Fight, Blacklisted, Ingrid Michaelson, Bright eyes, such a hard question.
Top 5 memories: Graduating from UCM, Getting into graduate school, Claudia's bachelorette party, Michelle Obama as our keynote speaker at graduation, my little brother vincent in my life.
I love these kids:
Sessy shoes <3.


No comments:
Post a Comment