Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spring semester 2010

So once again another semester is upon me. I don't know how I feel about starting school again. A part of me wants to start again and a part of me wants to never step foot on campus. The last weeks of school are now making the first weeks really awkward. Partly because we were evaluated. I always wondered what those two thought of me but never really wanted to know, you know? I dont know I dont like the fact that they are judging us all the time. Its really annoying. I have to admit I am now scared of one of the professors. She has this staunch attitude, where everything her way is the right way. I dont know that is what i feel is how she thinks, i could be wrong. but anyways this particular professor makes me feel very much inferior and like i dont deserve to be in this profession. Damn her for being a mean old lady, haha. Anyways she is not going to stand in my way, she can be mean all she wants, ill show her ass I am better than most. So besides having to face the mean old lady, I am looking forward to the classes we are taking and it is only three classes but still there is ton to do. I checked out one syllabus and damn there is so much work. Im ready, i guess. I dont know. Another thing I dont want to face certain people in my cohort. They are so annoying, im sorry I cant stand perfectionist because you know what life is not perfect, get over it bitches! Haha, see I havent even seen them and they already annoy  me. Oh well im going to do it for myself and I dont care what so and so is doing. So anyways I wanted to rant before this semester starts because I am ready and not ready to start. Oh yeah I have two books I dont need after all and no one is buying them on half :( ...so shitty.

Chicago in a month :)

I'd totally rock these

No comments:

Post a Comment