So much has happened. It seems like my day starts at 6, and by 9 I'm in bed. The day escapes me with work, class, homework, gym, and being in love. I do not know where I stand in graduate school. I am having a hard time keeping up. I have these up and downs. I get really good grades and then I would get shitty ones. I am hoping I can at least maintain my 3.0. That is really all I can aim for because no matter what there is always someone better than me. It is beyond annoying. I think I gave up in a way. In a way that I know I cannot be the best so why strive for it? At least I am maintaining some kind of life instead of studying every damn minute. It is really annoying how the foreign student whose first language is not English does fucking excellent. Damn beezy stop being so damn perfect. I guess that is what happens when you take the top students and put them in classes together. There is def. competition. I am not part of it. I just want to learn all I can and start making the money :) Anyways i had to vent. Things are tough right now because there is so much to do in little time. Time management should have been a pre-req.
I want these cute shoes with this cute dress.
I want to shop so bad...


No comments:
Post a Comment