I woke up quite early today. 6:38 to be exact. Its quite early considering the fact I have no early commitments. Upon waking up I thought of my crazy "break" to do list. Its hard to steer away from work that needs to be done. I am definitely not a procrastinator. In fact its a pet peeve of mine. I just have to get things done before they are due. So anyways aside from my craziness with graduate school I am suppose to spend time with my family. I keep telling myself that this whole school thing will pay off. It really hard to see that when there is tons of stuff to do. Aside from spending time with family I am going to eat tons of food. Anyways I wanted to write about what I am thankful today.
I am very happy and thankful to have all of my family with me today. I lost a Tia this year I can not imagine how hard it is for my cousins to not have their Mom. I would not be able to handle not having my Mom. She means so much to me and is my love and support. Its hard to imagine or think about when the days come when family starts dying off. Its going to happen someday because we do not live forever. I am not looking forward to that day. Instead I am trying to make the best memories with my family.
I am thankful to have some importance in this life. I know too many people that have no purpose. They spend too much time at home, sleeping, and not giving a shit. I know that is not the life for me. I spent my summer doing that and I nearly died of boredom. Being a part of the graduate program means so much even if my hairs are going gray.
I am thankful for my health. I consider myself a very healthy person in this world.
I am really thankful to have Doug in my life. He is such a great boyfriend and I can not imagine life without him. He is just so great! He is very thoughtful, unselfish, smart, and funny. I am so happy he loves me.
So on another note. Im going shopping today :) Doug gave me some money to go shopping. I am super excited. I am broke and the only money I have is for basic needs.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
These look so comfy.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment