Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grading papers...

I think it is ironic how I sometimes give terrible grades on papers but yet do not achieve A's on my papers. I suck at writing. I guess I am better at critiquing it. Or at least I feel like I do. Sometimes I don't know how some of these college students even gained admission without meeting proper writing requirements. I guess we all have to learn some time. I took my draft in for my psycho-pharmacology paper and she pretty much shred it to pieces. I wanted feedback and she gave it to me. I guess its the price you pay to try to master your paper. I am so bummed about that class because on the one had I want to do great and get all A's. but at the same time why the hell should I spend so much time learning about dopamine receptors, and other brain mechanisms when I am not going to even be dealing with the brain in my field. It feels like a major waste of time. Not only a waste of time but a waste of effort. Whats the point? Employers rarely ask for college grades. Getting the degree is what matters right? I need to just realize that passing with a B is okay. Actually I hope my Cohort realizes that so I wont feel so damn uptight around them and want to punch one of them. Haha. Anyways...I was lurking and found these shoes. They are amazing. I want them to wear with a zebra print dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment