Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bragging time

This semester is over. Now time for summer school, well its 3 weeks, dont feel too bad for me. So back to spring semester...its over!! fuck yeah. I am officially done with my first year, im a second year. What? I'm a second year? that sounds so strange. One more year and I am on internship, then a year later I am graduated. Fuck time flies. Scary stuff=thesis. Yes, that very word makes my heart race. Anyways, i did great this semester. I got straight A's!! I am so proud of myself but at the same time cannot believe I got straight A's. Getting straight A's in graduate school, im a genius...not really and I shouldnt speak too soon. I have two more semesters... But for now I am proud of myself. Now its time to work on that thesis and spoil myself with sleep, exercise, and hangouts.



Cuteeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment