I regret that he wasn't first. I wish he would have met me when i was still whole, and before I was jaded. I wish he could have seen me at my best, and we could have gone from there.
BUT, he met me when I was alone, and broken. And jaded. He took my heart, and he made it whole. He's been everything. And he will be my happily ever after. I just wish it would have started years ago.
22f
I feel the exact same way. The last relationship I was in was such a joke compared to this one. We were completely not right for each other but I fought everyday so it would last. Now that I think about it we shouldn't have lasted 2 months. But it went on... some regrets, some learning but definitely jaded after. I'm not saying this because now that its over and done with but really it was a pathetic relationship. I love Doug so much and I wish he was my first for everything. There will always be that first, the regret, the asshole, the one that should have never been. Everyone says they always remember their first love and I think it is true, I just wish it would have been a better first love. Oh well, shit happens life moves on.
I need a break from school!! Summer come soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment